See how many fit:
1) Movie's pretty bad. Talky, awkward flashbacks, pointless activity, miscast leads.
2) McKellan rocks!
3) It's probably bad partly because the filmmakers didn't want to offend Christians. They smoothed it out and took the teeth and passion out of it.
4) Because there are bunches of stupid Christians who take this too seriously and don't understand that it's just A MOVIE and just ENTERTAINMENT.
5) So the movie would have been better if they'd been harsher to Christianity.
6) Stupid Christians who don't get that it's JUST A MOVIE!